Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rarity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rarity may refer to:
- Economic rarity, or scarcity, the economic problem of human want exceeding limited resources
- Species rarity, the position of species organisms being very uncommon or infrequently encountered
- John Rarity, an English physicist
- Rarity, a character in My Little Pony Crystal Princess: The Runaway Rainbow
- Rarity, a character in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Rarity (band), a Canadian rock band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rarity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.