From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A rarity is something that is difficult to obtain, perhaps being scarce.
|Look up rarity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rarity can also refer to:
- Economic rarity, issues in terms of human organization related to scarcity
- Species rarity, issues in terms of species being close to extinction
- John Rarity, an English physicist
- Rarity, a character in My Little Pony Crystal Princess: The Runaway Rainbow
- Rarity, a character in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rarity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.