From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rarity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rarity may refer to:
- Economic rarity, or scarcity, the economic problem of human want exceeding limited resources
- Species rarity, the position of species organisms being very uncommon or infrequently encountered
- John Rarity, an English physicist
- Rarity, a character in My Little Pony Crystal Princess: The Runaway Rainbow
- Rarity, a character in My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rarity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.