Ras al-Ayn (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ras al-Ayn is a city in northeastern Syria.
Ras al-Ayn or Ras al-Ein may also refer to:
- Ras al-Ein, Israel, a village in northern Israel, Galilee
- Antipatris, an ancient city built by the Roman Empire, at some point known as Ras al-Ayn, a Palestinian Arab village depopulated in the 1920s
- Ras al-Ein, the Arabic name for Rosh HaAyin
- Ras al-Ain, Lebanon, 6 km. south of Tyre (in the Tyre District, Batouliyat Governorate) and the main source of water to the people of Tyre since Phoenician days.
- Ras El Ain, Morocco, a town
- Ras al-Ayn, Qatana, a village in the Qatana District
- Ras al-Ayn Qibli, a village in the Aleppo Governorate
- Ras al-Ayn, Rif Dimashq Governorate, a village in Rif Dimashq Governorate
- Ras al-Ayn, now Kharsan, in Hama Governorate
- Ras El Ain, a district in Amman
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.