From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rasmus (disambiguation))
|Look up Rasmus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rasmus may refer to:
- Rasmus (given name), a short form of Erasmus (includes list of people holding the name)
- The Rasmus, a Finnish band formerly called Rasmus
- The Rasmus (album), self-titled studio album by the Finnish rock band The Rasmus
People with surname Rasmus
- Colby Rasmus, American professional baseball player (Astros)
- Cory Rasmus, American professional baseball player (Angels)
- Ingolf E. Rasmus, American lawyer and politician
- Pete Rasmus, American discus thrower
- Rasmussen ("Rasmus' Son"), family name derived from "Rasmus"
- Erasmus (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Rasmus
- All pages beginning with "Rasmus"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rasmus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.