|Population||4,161 (?)|
|LGA(s)||City of Townsville|
Rasmussen is a suburb in the City of Townsville in Queensland, Australia. It is the second suburb on Riverway Drive and is between the suburbs of Condon and Kelso; like all the suburbs in the Upper Ross and Riverway area it is named after early settlers.
Rasmussen is named after the Rasmussen family (Jorgen Rasmussen). The family had a dairy farm on the Ross River.
Rasmussen Neighbourhood Police Beat is located at 66 Meryl Street.
- "Rasmussen - suburb (entry 44631)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- "Townsville Rasmussen". Edmund Rice Network Oceania. 2010-05-26. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- "Opening and closing dates of Queensland schools". Department of Education and Training. Queensland Government. 1 August 2013. Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Rasmussen State School - Contact Us". 2002. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- "Rasmussen State School, in Rasmussen". Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- "Rasmussen Neighbourhood Police Beat". State of Queensland (Queensland Police Service). 2006-08-04. Retrieved 2010-08-11.
- "Thuringowa past and present", by Diane Vance
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This North Queensland related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|