This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2017)
|Anders Fogh Rasmussen (Founder)|
Fabrice Pothier (CEO)
Rasmussen Global (RG) is an international political consultancy firm, headquartered in Brussels and Copenhagen. The firm was founded by Anders Fogh Rasmussen in 2014 following his term as NATO Secretary General. The company provides strategic advice on issues regarding security policy, transatlantic relations, the European Union, energy, critical raw materials, and space.
Rasmussen Global is listed as one of the best ranked specialist consultancies in Brussels .
Rasmussen Global was founded in 2014 by the former Danish Prime Minister and NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen.
On 27 May 2016, Rasmussen became a non-staff advisor to President Petro Poroshenko of Ukraine and the firm worked on reform in Ukraine and its global positioning. Rasmussen has also put together a group of friends of Ukraine to help with the reform effort.
In June 2022, Anders Fogh Rasmussen was asked by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy to co-chair an international working group on security guarantees for Ukraine together with Andriy Yermak, the head of the Office of the President of Ukraine .
Rasmussen Global advises both sovereign clients and business clients. They include the government of Japan, Taiwan and Albania and various multinational firms working in energy, critical raw materials, finance, information technology, and space . From June 2022, Rasmussen Global is also working with the Office of the President of Ukraine.
Some of its senior advisors include former Estonian President Toomas Hendrik Ilves, American retired diplomat and former NATO Deputy Secretary General Alexander Vershbow, and former Irish digital and Europe Minister Dara Murphy.
- Rasmussen Global
- Best in Brussels 2022
- Ex-NATO Secretary General Rasmussen: States most vocal in favor of lifting Russia sanctions also among those that suffered least due to these sanctions
- "Friends of Ukraine - Rasmussen Global". rasmussenglobal.com. Archived from the original on 2017-10-10.
- Fabrice Pothier on Politico Podcast - How to avoid a nuclear war
- President met with Anders Fogh Rasmussen who is co-chairman of the Group on International Security Guarantees for Ukraine
- Transparency Register Rasmussen Global 2022
- Rasmussen Global The Firm
- "Former TD Dara Murphy joins global lobbying firm".