Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Rasta, rasta, or rastā in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rasta may refer to:
- Rastafari movement, or a follower of that movement
- Rasta (Congo), warlords from the Second Congo War
- Rasta (Mandaeism) a white religious garment of the Mandaean sect
- Lester "Rasta" Speight, American football player, wrestler, and actor
- Stefan Đurić Rasta (born 1989) Serbian recording artist and producer
- Stig Rästa (born 1980), Estonian musician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rasta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.