From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rasta or rastā in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rasta may refer to:
- Rastafari movement, or a follower of that movement
- Raasta roko, a form of protest roadblock in India
- Lester Speight, Lester "Rasta" Speight, African American football player, wrestler and actor who appeared in My Wife and Kids
- Rasta (Congo), warlords from the Second Congo War
- Rasta (Mandaeism) a white religious garment of the Mandaean sect
- Baby Rasta & Gringo, a Puerto Rican reggaeton duo
- Rasta (film), a 2003 film
- Stig Rästa (born 1980), Estonian musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rasta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.