From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rasta or rastā in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rasta may refer to:
- Rastafari movement, or a follower of that movement
- Rasta (Congo), warlords from the Second Congo War
- Rasta (Mandaeism) a white religious garment of the Mandaean sect
- Lester Speight, Lester "Rasta" Speight, African American football player, wrestler and actor who appeared in My Wife and Kids
- Baby Rasta & Gringo, a Puerto Rican reggaeton duo
- Stig Rästa (born 1980), Estonian musician
- Стефан Ђурић, Stefan "Rasta" Đurić is a Serbian reggae singer and musician.
- Raasta roko, a form of protest roadblock in India
- Raasta (disambiguation) (Hindi "The Route") disambiguation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rasta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.