(Redirected from Rasta (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rasta or rastā in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rasta may refer to:
- Rail Safe Transport Application (RaSTA), an IP based network protocol used for controlling trains
- Rastafari movement, or a follower of that movement
- Rasta (Congo), warlords from the Second Congo War
- Rasta (Mandaeism) a white religious garment of the Mandaean sect
- Lester Speight, Lester "Rasta" Speight, African American football player, wrestler and actor who appeared in My Wife and Kids
- Baby Rasta & Gringo, a Puerto Rican reggaeton duo
- Stefan Đurić Rasta (born 1989) Serbian recording artist and producer
- Stig Rästa (born 1980), Estonian musician
- Raasta roko, a form of protest roadblock in India
- Raasta (disambiguation) (Hindi "The Route") disambiguation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rasta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.