Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up raster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Raster may refer to:
- Raster graphics, graphical techniques using arrays of pixel values
- Raster graphics editor, a computer program
- Raster scan, the pattern of image readout, transmission, storage, and reconstruction in television and computer images
- Rasterisation, or rasterization, conversion of a vector image to a raster image
- Raster image processor, or RIP, a component of a printing system that performs rasterisation
- Raster interrupt, a computer interrupt signal
- Raster to vector, an image conversion process
- Raster bar, an effect used in computer demos
- Raster-Noton, a record label
- Rastrum, a device used in medieval music manuscripts to draw staff lines
- Raster Document Object, a file format
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.