From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A rat-catcher is profession centred on catching rats as a form of pest control.
Rat-catcher or ratcatcher might also refer to:
Arts and Entertainment
- Ratcatcher (comics), comic book character
- Ratcatcher (film), a 1999 film
- Ratcatcher, motorcycle of animated television series character Darkwing Duck
- Liricheskaia satira, The Rat-Catcher, 1925-1926 released poem by Marina Tsvetaeva
- "The Ratcatcher", a Robert Browning poem collected in his Dramatic Lyrics (1842)
- Ratcatcher, colloquial name for a populist
- Ratcatcher (attire), clothing worn by British fox hunters
- Ratcatcher, name used in Great Britain to market the Crosman 2250 CO2 carbine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rat-catcher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.