Rat king (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rat King)
A Rat king is a rare condition where a group of rats' tails become entangled.
Rat king may also refer to:
- Rat King, a character in The Penguins of Madagascar
- Rat King, a character in The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents
- Rat King (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), a character from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles multimedia franchise
- Rat King (album), 2011 album by The Ghost And The Grace
- Ratking (novel), a 1988 novel by Michael Dibdin
- Ratking (group), a hip hop group from New York City
- "The King of Rats", a short story prequel set in the world of the young adult trilogy The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rat king.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.