Rat race (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rat Race)
A rat race is an endless, self-defeating pursuit.
Rat race may also refer to:
- The Rat Race, a 1960 film directed by Robert Mulligan starring Tony Curtis and Debbie Reynolds
- Rat Race (film), a 2001 comedy film directed by Jerry Zucker
- "Rat Race", a song by Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Rat Race (song), a song by the UK Subs, contained in their 1980 album Brand New Age.
- Rat Race, an album by the sleaze band Child's Play
- "Rat Race", a song by The Drifters
- "Rat Race" (The Specials song), a 1980 single included on the 1980 album More Specials
- "Rat Race" (Enter Shikari song)
- "Ratrace" (Skindred song)
- Rat Race (video game), a cancelled Sony game
- Rat Race (The Price Is Right), a pricing game on the TV show The Price Is Right
- The Rat Race (novel), a 1950 science fiction novel by Jay Franklin
- Rat-race coupler, a type of radio-frequency coupler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rat race.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.