|Look up ratchet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ratchet may refer to:
- Ratchet (device), a mechanical device that allows movement in only one direction
- Ratchet, metonomic name for a socket wrench incorporating a ratcheting device
- Ratchet (instrument), a type of music instrument
Film and television
- Ratchet (Transformers), a robot superhero character in the "Transformers" robot superhero franchise.
- Ratchet (Robots), a character in the film Robots
- Ratchet, a character in the Widget the World Watcher television series
- Ratchet, a character in the Red Lantern Corps DC Comics series
- Ratchet option, a financial derivative also known as cliquet option
- Double Ratchet Algorithm, an algorithm for managing cryptographic keys
- Ratchet (slang), a derogatory term
- Ratchet Gearloose, a Disney character, paternal grandfather of Gyro Gearloose
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ratchet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.