Amaglobeli is famous for his live performances, which made him a shooting star of contemporary poetry not only in Georgia. He read at the 2nd Moscow Festival of Poets. He was a host of the website www.azrebi.ge; a conference took place at the Ilia State University bookstore "Ligamus."
Since 2011 year Rati Amaghlobeli is a President of Georgian Pen Center.
Amaglobeli lives in Tbilisi.
- Tu January 2003
- Dges: Krebuli January 2003
- Zmna January 2000
- "სიესტა: რატი ამაღლობელი Rati Amaglobeli". siestabooks.blogspot.com.
- "რატი ამაღლობელი – Rati Amaglobeli - ბურუსი - BURUSI". ბურუსი - BURUSI.
- The Second Moscow International Festival of Poets (October 16-20, 2001). "The Second Moscow International Festival of Poets ::: The Schedule of Events". vavilon.ru.
- itdc.ge. "ილიას სახელმწიფო უნივერსიტეტი". ილიას სახელმწიფო უნივერსიტეტი.
- "Post Industrial Boys". cduniverse.com.
- "პენცენტრი". pencenter.ge.
- author page at Lyrikline.org, with audio and text in Georgian, and translations into German and Dutch.
- rati amaglobeli / lexebis krebuli
- Georgian Literature
|This biography about a translator from Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Georgian poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|