From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ratibor or Ratiboř may refer to:
- Ratibor (Polabian prince) (died 1043), a prince of the Obotrite confederacy from the Polabian tribe
- Ratibor I, Duke of Pomerania (1124–1156), duke of the House of Pomerania (Griffins)
- Ratibor II, Duke of Pomerania (died after 1223), a Pomeranian duke, son of Ratibor I
- Ratibor, the German name of Racibórz, a town in the Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland
- Ratiboř (Jindřichův Hradec District), a village and municipality (obec) in the Jindřichův Hradec District in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic
- Ratiboř (Vsetín District), a village and municipality (obec) in the Vsetín District in the Zlín Region of the Czech Republic
- Duchy of Ratibor, was one of the duchies of Silesia
- Schloss Ratibor, castle in Roth, Germany
- SV Ratibor 03, was a German association football club from the city of Ratibor, Upper Silesia (today Racibórz, Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ratibor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.