Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ratibor or Ratiboř may refer to:
- Ratibor (Polabian prince) (died 1043), a prince of the Obotrite confederacy from the Polabian tribe
- Ratibor I, Duke of Pomerania (1124–1156), duke of the House of Pomerania (Griffins)
- Ratibor II, Duke of Pomerania (died after 1223), a Pomeranian duke, son of Ratibor I
- Ratibor, the German name of Racibórz, a town in the Silesian Voivodeship, southern Poland
- Ratiboř (Jindřichův Hradec District), a village and municipality (obec) in the Jindřichův Hradec District in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic
- Ratiboř (Vsetín District), a village and municipality (obec) in the Vsetín District in the Zlín Region of the Czech Republic
- Duchy of Ratibor, was one of the duchies of Silesia
- Ratibor, Texas is a small community in Central Texas
- Schloss Ratibor, castle in Roth, Germany
- SV Ratibor 03, was a German association football club from the city of Ratibor, Upper Silesia (today Racibórz, Poland)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ratibor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.