From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rating in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rating is the evaluation or assessment of something, in terms of quality (as with a critic rating a novel), quantity (as with an athlete being rated by his or her statistics), or some combination of both.
Rating may also refer to:
- Credit rating, estimating the credit worthiness of an individual, corporation or country
- Fire-resistance rating, the duration for a passive fire protection to withstand a standard fire resistance test
- Naval rating, an enlisted member of a country's Navy not conferred by commission or warrant
- Health care provider ratings
- Performance Rating, in computing, used by AMD
- Ranally city rating, a tool used to classify U.S. cities based on economic function
- Power rating, defined as the highest power input allowed to flow through particular equipment.
- Content rating like the following:
- Web content voting, a system where users rate Web content
- Rating site, website that allows rating
- Reputation system, a score for a set of objects within the community based on a collection of opinions
- Telecommunications rating, the calculated cost of a phone call
- United States presidential approval rating, a polling term which reflects the approval of the President of the United States
- Elo rating system, a rating system used in chess and in other sports and games
- "Arbitron ratings", United States radio listenership ratings measured by Arbitron (now known as Nielsen Audio)
- Motion picture rating, categorizes films according to their suitability for adults and children
- Nielsen ratings, measuring viewership of United States television programs
- Sports rating, analyzes the results of sports competitions
- Television content rating, categorizes TV shows based on suitability for audiences
- Video game content rating, categorizes video games based on suitability for players
- All pages beginning with "Rating"
- All pages with titles containing "Rating"
- Rate (disambiguation)
- Audience measurement
- Grade (education)
- Star (classification)
- Likert scale
- Parental Advisory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rating.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.