From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rationalism may refer to:
- Rationalism, a philosophical position, theory, or view that reason is the source of knowledge
- Rationalism (architecture), a term applied to a number of architectural movements
- Rationalism (international relations), a political perspective on the international system
- Rationalism (theology), philosophical Rationalism applied in theology
- Critical rationalism, an epistemological philosophy advanced by Karl Raimund Popper
- Economic rationalism, an Australian term in discussion of microeconomic policy
- Pancritical rationalism, a theory by William Warren Bartley developed from panrationalism and critical rationalism
- Progressive rationalism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rationalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.