(Redirected from Rationalize)
|Look up rationalization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rationalization may refer to:
- Rationalization (economics), an attempt to change an ad hoc workflow into one based on published rules; also, jargon for a reduction in staff
- Rationalisation (mathematics), the process of removing a square root or imaginary number from the denominator of a fraction
- Rationalization (psychology), a psychological defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors are logically justified also known as "making excuses"
- Post-purchase rationalization, a tendency to retroactively ascribe positive attributes to an option one has selected
- Rationalization (sociology), the replacement of traditions, values, and emotions as motives for behavior in society with rational motives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rationalization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.