Rats: Night of Terror
|Rats: Night of Terror|
|Story by||Bruno Mattei|
|Music by||Luigi Ceccarelli|
|Cinematography||Franco Delli Colli|
Set 225 years after a nuclear holocaust in 2015, the survivors are divided between those who live in comfortable underground cities and the "New Primitives" who live in the sunlight. A group of 11 these people comes across a mysterious village. Despite the presence of numerous horribly mutilated corpses, the adventurers decide to settle in town after discovering a large amount of food, a greenhouse with various fruit trees and a reservoir of drinking water. The following night hundreds and hundreds of hungry genetically mutated rats are ready to attack them one by one.
- Ottaviano Dell'Acqua as Kurt (as Richard Raymond)
- Geretta Geretta as Chocolate (as Janna Ryann)
- Massimo Vanni as Taurus (as Alex McBride)
- Gianni Franco as Video (as Richard Cross)
- Ann-Gisel Glass as Myrna
- Cindy Leadbetter as Diana
- Henry Luciani as Duke
- Fausto Lombardi as Deus (as Tony Lombardo)
- Jean-Christophe Brétigniere as Lucifer (as Christoph Bretner)
- Katharine Troth (as Kat)
- Laura Avakian (as Laura)
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2016)
- Paul 2005, p. 218.
- Muir 2012, p. 374.
- Lupi,Gordiano; Gazzarrini,Ivo (2013). Bruno Mattei: L'ultimo artigiano. Edizione il Foglio. ISBN 9788876064609. p. 55
- John Kenneth Muir. Horror films of the 1980s. McFarland, 2007.
- Marco Giusti. Dizionario dei film italiani stracult. Sperling & Kupfer, 1999.
- Shlomo Schwartzberg (March 6, 1987). "Angel Heart gets Restricted rating". Toronto Star. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- Shlomo Schwartzberg (October 10, 1986). "Deadly Friend loses its (exploding) head". Toronto Star. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- Robert Firsching. "Rats (1983)". Allmovie. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- "Anchor Bay's latest Fright Pack - Man's Worst Friends". Monsters and Critics. August 28, 2005. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- Par Laurent (1 October 2008). "Rats De Manhattan : Le Z Ultime". Excessif.com. Retrieved 17 February 2012.
- "RATS: NIGHT OF TERROR". Blue Underground. Retrieved 17 February 2012.