Rats live on no evil star
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rats live on no evil star is a palindrome used in several works. It may refer to:
- Rats Live on no Evil Star (Anyone album), a 1996 album by Anyone
- Rats Live On No Evil Star, a 2007 album by Beatkamp Inc.
- Ratsliveonnoevilstar, a 2003 EP by Annie Clark
- The Rat Poems: Or, Rats Live On No Evil Star, a 1978 book by Peter Meinke
- "Rats Live on No Evil Star", a story in Tales of Pain and Wonder, a 2000 short story collection by Caitlín R. Kiernan
- No Evil Star, a 2002 film by Marion Coutts with music by Andy Moor
- "Rats live on no evil star", a line in "Bob", a song on the 2003 album Poodle Hat by "Weird Al" Yankovic
- "Rats Live on No Evil Star", a poem by Anne Sexton published in The Death Notebooks (1974)
- "Rats Live on No Evil Star", a novel by James David Audlin
- "Rats Live on No Evil Star," a line in The Swords of Lankhmar, a 1968 sword and sorcery novel by Fritz Leiber
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rats live on no evil star.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.