From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rattlesnakes are a group of venomous snakes, genera Crotalus and Sistrurus.
Rattlesnake or Rattlesnakes may also refer to:
- Rattlesnake (Tampa), a neighborhood located in the South Tampa district of Tampa, Florida, United States
- Rattlesnake (roller coaster), a roller coaster ride which opened in 1998 at Chessington World of Adventures
- Rattlesnake Annie, American country singer and songwriter
- Rattlesnake Hills AVA, a wine region in Yakima County, Washington, United States
- Rattlesnake Knob, a summit in the U.S. state of Wisconsin
- Texas Rattlesnake, a nickname given to former wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin
- A variety of green bean
- A type of noise sometimes made by a wastegate
- The Rattlesnake (also known as The Carolinian), a 1922 play by Raphael Sabatini and J. E. Harold Terry
- The Rattlesnakes (1955 band), the Bee Gees band
- The Rattlesnakes (1999 band), an American post-punk band
- Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, an English hardcore punk band
- "Rattlesnake" (song), a 1997 song by American rock band Live
- Rattlesnakes (album), a 1984 album by British pop band Lloyd Cole and the Commotions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rattlesnake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.