Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rattlesnakes are a group of venomous snakes, genera Crotalus and Sistrurus.
Rattlesnake or Rattlesnakes may also refer to:
- Rattlesnake Hills AVA, a wine region in Yakima County, Washington, United States
- Rattlesnake Knob, a summit in the U.S. state of Wisconsin
- Rattlesnake (Tampa), a neighborhood located in the South Tampa district of Tampa, Florida, United States
- The Rattlesnakes (1955 band), the Bee Gees band
- The Rattlesnakes (American band), an American post-punk band circa 1999
- Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, an English hardcore punk band 2015
- Rattlesnake, album by A Static Lullaby
- Rattlesnakes (album), a 1984 album by British pop band Lloyd Cole and the Commotions
- "Rattlesnake" (song), a 1997 song by American rock band Live
- HMS Rattlesnake (disambiguation page for several vessels)
- MV Rattlesnake was a ferry launched in 1907 to operate between the communities of Summerland and Naramata on Okanagan Lake in British Columbia, Canada.
- USS Rattlesnake (1813) was a brig built in Medford, Massachusetts as a privateer that the United States Navy purchased in 1813.
- CSS Nashville (1861) was a steamer, seized in 1861. She was a blockade runner, renamed Thomas L. Wragg and later commissioned as the privateer Rattlesnake and destroyed in 1863
- Rattlesnake (roller coaster), a roller coaster ride which opened in 1998 at Chessington World of Adventures
- Rattlesnake Annie, American country singer and songwriter
- Texas Rattlesnake, a nickname given to former wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin
- A variety of green bean
- A type of noise sometimes made by a wastegate
- The Rattlesnake (also known as The Carolinian), a 1922 play by Raphael Sabatini and J. E. Harold Terry
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rattlesnake.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.