From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rattray may refer to:
- Cathy Rattray-Williams, Jamaican track and field sprinter
- Charlie Rattray (1911–1995), English footballer
- Colin Rattray (1931–2009), Australian politician
- David Rattray, South African historian
- James Rattray (1818-1854), was a Lieutenant and War (Artist) in the British Army, serving in Afghanistan.
- Robert Sutherland Rattray, British anthropologist and africanist
- Tania Rattray, Australian politician, daughter of Colin Rattray
- Places in Scotland
- "Rattray Briggs", the historical name for the rocks at Rattray Head
- "Rattray Bay", to the north of Rattray Head
- Blairgowrie and Rattray, a twin burgh in Perth and Kinross
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rattray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.