Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola
|8th Governor of Osun State|
27 November 2010 – 27 November 2018
|Preceded by||Olagunsoye Oyinlola|
|Succeeded by||Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola|
|Born||25 May 1957|
|Political party||All Progressives Congress|
Although the People's Democratic Party (PDP) candidate Olagunsoye Oyinlola was declared the winner, Aregbesola appealed the decision and on 26 November 2010 he was declared the winner by Justices of the Federal Appeal Court, Ibadan who ordered that he should be sworn into office by noon on 27 November, 2010.
Aregbesola sought reelection for a second term on the platform of the All Progressives Congress on the 9th of August 2014, contesting against Sen. Iyiola Omisore of the People's Democratic Party and Akinbade of the Labour Party. Having satisfied the requirement of the Law and scored the highest number of votes. He was declared the winner of the election. 
Upon completion of an eight-year tenure as the executive Governor of Osun state Aregbesola handed over to His Excellency Isiaka Adegboyega Oyetola who was sworn in on Tuesday 27 November 2018.
- Hon. Engr. Constance Iloh (May 25, 2009). "Igando-Ikotun LCDA Congratulates Engr. Rauf Aregbesola On His 52nd Birthday". Igando-Ikotun LCDA. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "Isiaka Oyetola takes over from Aregbesola in Osun today - Vanguard News Nigeria". Vanguard News Nigeria. 2018-11-27. Retrieved 2018-11-27.
- RAZAQ BAMIDELE (March 8, 2007). "AC will sweep Oyinlola out of power – Aregbesola". Daily Sun. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- Abiodun Felix (16 March 2007). "Countdown - Osun - Can Aregbesola, Olaitan Upstage Oyinlola?". Daily Champion. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "Rauf Aregbesola wins, to take over Osun Govt House". Vanguard. Nov 26, 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- "Aregbesola is Osun governor". Next. November 26, 2010. Archived from the original on November 30, 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- Prince Adelugba (26 June 2017). [http:// www.vanguardngr.com/ "osun-pensioners-loggerheads-aregbesolas-payment-pension-arrears/"] Check
|url=value (help). vanguard. Retrieved 2017-06-26.