|Raul Cristian Sararu|
|Born||Raul Cristian Sararu
October 18, 1973
Satu Mare, Romania
|Other names||Raul Cristian Sararu, Chris Rolie|
Raul Cristian Sararu (Romanian pronunciation: [ˈra.ul kristiˈan saˈraru]; born October 18, 1973 in Satu Mare, Romania) is an ex-pornographic actor, director and producer of pornographic movies. Usually credited under the name Raul Cristian Sararu, he is also working under another pseudonym: Chris Rolie.
Raul Cristian Sararu entered the adult business as a performer shooting his first scene when he was 20 in Budapest, Hungary. As a performer he appeared in over 50 European or American movies.
In 2000 Raul Cristian Sararu developed Floyd-Agency, a European porn talent agency and he was contracted to produce adult content for the internet. Since 2003 Floyd-Agency is shooting all Perfect Gonzo’s content. Between 2003 and 2006 Floyd Agency’s Production Division shot over 2000 scenes for Perfect Gonzo and 12 titles for Anabolic and Diabolic. Nowadays Floyd-Agency is producing over 400 scenes per year.
In 2007 Cristian’s popular websites caught the eye of Evil Angel owner John Stagliano – who quickly became a fan. As a result, Cristian's DVDs produced by his company Cruel Media will be distributed in the United States through Evil Angel Productions. Because Evil Angel has a "no creampie" policy Jules Jordan Video has made a deal with Cruel Media to distribute All Internal videos, an internal pop shot line directed by Chris Rolie.
By the end of 2007 Evil Angel distributes Cruel Media with 4 lines: Ass Traffic, Prime Cups, Sperm Swap and Tamed Teens. In February 2008 Evil Angel signs their 5th line My Evil Sluts a line directed by Clara G.
Jules Jordan Video also signs next to All Internal their newest lines: Give Me Pink and Cum for Cover.
In February 2008 Cristian proudly launches his own web master program Cruel Bucks in the same time with their first web site Clara-G.com.
In October 2008 at the 12th edition of Venus Berlin Awards, Cruel Media Productions won the award for Best International Newcomer Label.
In January 2009 at the AVN Awards in Las Vegas Cristian and Cruel Media Productions had 14 nominations (12 with Evil Angel Productions and 2 with Jules Jordan Video), and won three awards: Best Foreign All-Sex Series (Ass Traffic), Best Internal Release (All Internal 7) and Best Sex Scene In A Foreign-Shot Production (Ass Traffic 3).
As a part of a bigger project in March 2009 Clara-G.com merged with AssTitans.com under the same webmaster program SexAndCash.com.
Cristian and Cruel Media Productions won the 2010 AVN Award Best Director (Foreign Non-Feature) for Ass Traffic 6 and the 2010 AVN Award for Best Internal Release with All internal 9.
In March 2010 Cristian and Cruel Media Productions launched an innovative site called LiveGonzo.com, which features the top shooters and stars in adult entertainment performing real-time, interactive sex scenes. "No cuts, no editing, just raw, hardcore sex." Cristian was hoping his site will battle tube sites by providing unique, uncut footage and unprecedented access to interactive dialogue with popular adult directors and producers.
For the 4th year in a row Cristian and Cruel Media Productions won the 2011 AVN Award for Best Internal Release with All internal Series.
In 2011 Cristian relaunched premier live sex site LiveGonzo.com. The site features a new live show every week with the top names in porn. The site resumed live shows in January at the 2011 AVN Adult Entertainment Expo, starting off with Jenna Presley, Lexi Swallow and Erik Everhard doing a POV scene for Pink Visual booth. Since its initial shoot at AEE, the site has showcased scenes with Diamond Foxxx, Erik Everhard, Jayden Jaymes, Ashli Orion, Alexis Texas and Ramon Nomar. The relaunched site is offering their white-label integration to new potential partners who consider that the product is able to bring new value to their business. They also have mobile versions of LiveGonzo.com for Apple products, BlackBerry and Android; and they are broadcasting each of the live shows on iPhone, iPad, iPod, BlackBerry and Android phones.
In June 2011, Fleshlight.com, the world's No. 1 selling male sex toy company, is launching a new partnership with LiveGonzo.com, which will allow fans of Fleshlight to participate in live, interactive movies where they can watch and direct the performers in real time.
In January 2012 Live Gonzo signed an exclusive distribution deal with Jules Jordan Video. “The Live Gonzo DVDs will contain five brand new scenes and a lot of BTS shot live and broadcast on LiveGonzo.com, as well as on the sites of our many website partners using the Live Gonzo white-label platform,” Jules Jordan said.
On the eve of the beginning of his new distribution deal with Jules Jordan Video for a line of Live Gonzo DVDs Cristian released a YouTube clip in which discusses how he is combating the glut of free porn on the Internet by ramping up the production schedule on his real-time porn performance site, LiveGonzo.com. “The technical and artistic parts are equally important,” he said. “My job is to be the glue. … Without our team we’re nothing. My team is everything I’ve got. I choose them extraordinarily carefully. Nobody leaves my company.”
- 2008: Won AVN Award in Best Internal Release (All Internal 5)
- 2008: Won Venus Berlin Award in Best International Newcomer Label
- 2009: 14 AVN Award nominations
- 2009: Won three AVN Awards in Best Foreign All-Sex Series (Ass Traffic), Best Internal Release (All Internal 7) and Best Sex Scene In A Foreign-Shot Production (Ass Traffic 3)
- 2009: Won Hot D'Or Award in "Meilleur Realisateur de Gonzo Europeen" (The Best European Gonzo Director) with "Cum For Cover" line
- 2009: Won Venus Berlin Award in Best GONZO-Label
- 2010: Won two AVN Awards in Best Director (Foreign Non-Feature) (Ass Traffic 6) and Best Internal Release (All Internal 9)
- 2010: Won Venus Berlin Award in Best GONZO-Label
- 2011: Won AVN Award for fourth consecutive years in Best Internal Release with All internal Series
- 2012: 3 XBIZ Award nominations
- 2012: 12 AVN Award nominations
- 2013: XBIZ Award nomination: 'Director of the Year - Non-Feature Release' for U.S. Sluts 3
- 2013: Won Venus Berlin Award in Best GONZO-Label
- "Evil Angel signs director Raul Cristian Sararu". AVN.com. 2007-02-05.
- "Jules Jordan to distribute Cruel Media's 'All Internal'". AVN.com. 2007-03-30.
- "2008 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN.com. 2008-01-12.
- "Complete 2008 eLINE Award Winners from Venus Berlin". AVN.com. 2008-10-22.
- "2009 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN.com. 2009-01-11.
- "Hot d'Or 2009 Nominations". hot-dor.fr. 2009-08-21.
- "EROTIXXX Award Winners 2009". pornaward.de.
- "2010 AVN Award Winners Announced". AVN.com. 2010-01-10. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- "AVN - Cruel Media Launches LiveGonzo.com". AVN.com. 2010-03-09. Retrieved 2010-03-09.
- "Cruel Media Set to Launch Live Broadcast Site With Major Producers". XBiz.com. 2010-03-09. Retrieved 2010-03-09.
- "EROTIXXX Award Winners 2010". pornaward.de.
- "AVN Announces the Winners of the 2011 AVN Awards". AVN.com. 2011-01-09. Retrieved 2011-01-09.
- "AVN - LiveGonzo.com Relaunches with Weekly Live Shows". AVN.com. 2011-03-01. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- "LiveGonzo.com Re-launches". XBiz.com. 2011-03-01. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- "Fleshlight Launches Live, Interactive Content in Conjunction with Live Gonzo". AVN.com. 2011-06-21. Retrieved 2011-06-21.
- "Jules Jordan Video Signs Live Gonzo Distribution Deal". XBiz.com. 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2012-01-16.
- "Live Gonzo Inks Distribution Deal with Jules Jordan Video". AVN.com. 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2012-01-16.
- "Raul Cristian Sararu Talks LiveGonzo.com". XBiz.com. 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2012-01-16.
- "Venus Award-Winner - Venus 2013". venus-berlin.com.
- XBIZ Nominees 2013, XBIZ, January, 2013
- Live Shooting with Top Pornstars Caution: contains very explicit content.
- Cruel Media website
- Floyd-Agency website
- AVN On The Set Interview: Raul Cristian Sararu By Marc Star
- Interview with Cruel Media's Raul Cristian Sararu by C. Mizzle
- database of models and movies
- Archive of current spam litigation involving Dev8Entertainment, AXS Charge, and its alter-egos
- Terms and conditions for subscribing to Raul Cristian Sararu's websites.
- Raul Cristian Sararu at the Internet Movie Database
- Raul Cristian Sararu at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Raul Cristian Sararu at the Adult Film Database
- Euro Producers Talk About Selling American
- Raul Cristian Sararu About The Adult Industry