From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rauma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rauma may refer to:
- Rauma, Finland, a town and municipality in the Satakunta region of western Finland
- Rauma, Norway, a municipality in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway
- Rauma (river), a river in the Romsdalen valley in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway
- Rauma-class missile boat, a class of Finnish Fast Attack Craft
- HNoMS Rauma (1939), the first ship of the Norwegian Otra class minesweepers
- HNoMS Rauma (1939), the second ship of the Norwegian Otra class minesweepers
- Rauma dialect, a nearly-extinct dialect of the Finnish language
- Rauma Line, a railway line in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway
- Rauma-Repola Oy (-1991), and Rauma Oy (1991–1999); former Finnish companies, now part of Metso Corporation
- FC Rauma, a football club in Rauma municipality, Norway
- 1882 Rauma, a main-belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rauma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.