This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ravé Mehta is an American engineer, author, musician, artist and philanthropist. He is of Indian descent (region).
Mehta is the founder of Helios Entertainment and Helios Interactive, a 3D game development and technology company. He is also the Managing Director of MEHTA Group, 40-year transportation infrastructure holding company.
Mehta is on the Wall Street Journal‘s 2003 Business Men of the Year list as the engineer and entrepreneur who pioneered the experiential learning technology approach originally used for DoD simulation and training. Mehta has coached entrepreneurs and executives in reaching a state of flourishing through active action and perseverance.
He was also named on one of the 100 Most Influential People in Central Florida published by the Orlando Business Journal in 2001.
Mehta is the author of The Inventor: The Story of Tesla graphic novel, published by Scholastic, which chronicles the journey of physicist Nikola Tesla. "The novel follows the inventor from his origins in Serbia through his immigration to the United States and his rivalry with inventor Thomas Edison."
Mehta has garnered recognition in numerous media outlets including:
- 100 Most Influential People in Central Florida published by the Orlando Business Journal in 2001
- 2008 Featured Artist in the Q Gallery in Orlando, Fl
- 2009 City of Orlando featured artist
- Wall Street Journal in its 2003 Business Men of the Year list
- "Helios Interactive snares indie game developers with cross-platform GameCore tools". VentureBeat. 2010-07-01. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- "Digital media incubator launched". Orlando Business Journal. 2010-03-30. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- "Renaiszance: A Brother, a Sister, Music, Art + Science -". The Good Men Project. 2013-04-18. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20131111201913/http://renaiszance.com/press. Archived from the original on 2013-11-11. Missing or empty
- "Talking Tesla". The Good Life. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- Leitko, Aaron (16 July 2012). "Graphic novel stars Nicola Tesla, inventor of AC power and an oddball physicist". The Washington Post. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- . The Good Men project http://goodmenproject.com/arts/renaiszance-a-brother-a-sister-music-art-science/. Retrieved 11 November 2013. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/web/20110927175936/http://www.cityoforlando.net/arts/exhibitions/09_rave/index.htm. Archived from the original on 2011-09-27. Missing or empty
- "Science - Gravity of Thought - Wild River Review". Wild River Review. Retrieved 2018-06-05.