From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KDOT map of Finney County (legend)
|state of Kansas|
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Elevation||2,559 ft (780 m)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|FIPS code||20-58530 |
|GNIS ID||484567 |
Ravanna was founded in 1882.
The post office in Ravanna closed permanently in 1922.
- Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) details for Ravanna, Kansas; United States Geological Survey (USGS); October 13, 1978.
- "Finney County". Blue Skyways. Kansas State Library. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- "Ravanna Kansas, former county seat of Garfield County, now a Finney County ghost town.". Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961 (archived)". Kansas Historical Society. Archived from the original on October 9, 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- Climate Summary for Ravanna, Kansas
|This article about a location in Finney County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|