From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ravel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maurice Ravel was a Basque French composer and pianist of Impressionist music.
Ravel may also refer to:
- 4727 Ravel, a main-belt asteroid
- Ravel, Puy-de-Dôme, France, a commune
- RAVeL network, an initiative to build a network of pedestrian paths in Wallonia, Belgium
- Ravel Peak, Alexander Island, Antarctica
- Ravel Morrison (born 1993), English footballer
- Ann M. Ravel, American lawyer and member of the Federal Election Commission
- Bruno Ravel (born 1964), American heavy metal guitarist
- Edeet Ravel (born 1955), Israeli-Canadian novelist
- Gaston Ravel (1878–1958), French film director and screenwriter
- Jules-Jean Ravel (1901-1986), French communist politician and trade union organizer
- Pierre Joseph Ravel (1832–1908), Swiss civil engineer, father of the composer Maurice Ravel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ravel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.