Ravenstein may refer to:
- Ravenstein, Germany in the district Neckar-Odenwald, Baden-Württemberg
- Ravenstein, Netherlands in Oss, North Brabant
People with the surname
- Adolph of Cleves, Lord of Ravenstein (1425–1492), noble from the Low Countries
- Philip of Cleves, Lord of Ravenstein (1459–1528), his son an successor
- Johann von Ravenstein, Lieutenant in World War I and Lieutenant general in the Wehrmacht during World War II
- Ernst Georg Ravenstein (a.k.a. Ernest George Ravenstein), Anglo-German geographer and athletics promoter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ravenstein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.