Raver railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Raver, Maharashtra, Pincode 425504|
|Elevation||242 metres (794 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Central Railway|
|Previous names||Great Indian Peninsula Railway|
Railways in the Raver area were electrified in 1988-89.
This section does not cite any sources. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Amenities at Raver railway station include: computerized reservation office,waiting room, retiring room and book stall.
- Electrification of Raver Rail Track. "Electrification of Raver Rail Track". Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- Departures from Raver
- Ministry of Indian Railways, official website
- Indian Railways Live Information, official website
- Book Indian Railway Tickets
- Train Running Status
- Indian Railway Map, official website
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Maharashtra is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|