Ravi may refer to:
- Surya its synonym, a Sanskrit word and the root for Ravivar or Sunday
- Ravi River, a Himalayan river flowing through India and Pakistan
- Ravi, Gavorrano, a village in the province of Grosseto, Tuscany
- Ravi (Ivar Johansen) (born 1976), a Norwegian artist
- Ravi (music director) (1926–2012), an Indian film music director
- Ravi Baichwal, Indian-Canadian journalist
- Ravi Bharadwaj (born 1992), an Indian basketball player
- Ravi Bopara (born 1985), an English cricketer
- Ravi Hutheesing, musician (singer/songwriter, former guitarist of Hanson), aviator, lecturer
- Ravi Shankar (1920–2012), a sitar virtuoso
- Ravi Shankar (spiritual leader) (born 1956), a spiritual leader and founder of the Art of Living Foundation
- Ravi Shastri (born 1962), a former Indian cricketer
- Ravi Sood (born 1976), a Canadian-born financier
- Raja Ravi Varma (1848–1906), also known as Ravi Varma, Indian painter
- Ravi Zacharias (born 1946), an Indian-born, Canadian-American evangelical Christian philosopher, apologist and evangelist
- Dharun Ravi, the defendant in a highlighted trial.
- Ravi Teja Bhupatiraju, an Indian actor who works mainly in Telugu films I
- Ravi (rapper), stage name of Kim Won-sik, a member of the South Korean boy band VIXX
- The in-training bookman in the manga D.Gray-man, also known as "Lavi" or "Rabi"
- Ravi, a fictional state in The Ravi Lancers, a novel by John Masters
- Ravi Ross, a character in the Disney TV series Jessie
- Dr. Ravi Chakrabarti, a character from the TV Series iZombie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ravi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.