Ravi Arvind Palat
This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ravi Arvind Palat (born c. 1954) is Professor (Department Chair) at the Department of Sociology, Binghamton University, The State University of New York. He has undertaken research in historical sociology, political economy, nationalism and ethnic conflict, social theory. The common theme in his work is "excavating the Eurocentric biases of social theory".
He is also on the Board of the Fernand Braudel Center.
Membership of Editorial Boards of Peer Reviewed Academic Journals
- Review, Fernand Braudel Center, Binghamton University, 2002-
- Critical Asian Studies, 2002-.
- Development and Society
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-06-13. Retrieved 2009-12-15.
- Book Review: Capitalist restructuring and the Pacific Rim by Henry Wai-chung Yeung in Progress in Human Geography, Vol. 30, No. 3, 418-420 (2006)
- http://sociology.snu.ac.kr/isdpr/publication/journal/31-2/00cover.pdf[permanent dead link]