|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Years active||2008 – present|
|Spouse(s)||Yulida Bhatia (m. 2016)|
Ravi Bhatia (born 30 November 1988) is an Indian television actor. He is known for his portrayal of Salim in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar. He is from Rewalsar Mandi, Himachal Pradesh. He is a lacto-vegetarian. He has studied in JNV (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya). Yash Bhatia is his younger brother who is also a model. Ravi Bhatia is a very popular actor in Indonesia as well.
Wider exposure for Ravi Bhatia came when he was slapped by a female reality TV host after refusing to respond to her as she verbally abused him, his script was to retaliate to her verbal abuse calmly. In the moment he was slapped he retaliated with a slap of his own. Famously screaming "how can she slap!" multiple times as he gets beaten by the rest of the TV crew, in a clip that went viral worldwide. Also, to a lesser extent, after he eschewed the role of Salim in TV series Jodha Akbar. He then played a supporting role in Star Plus show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, and later played lead role on Sahara One's Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi. Recently, he was also seen as Vivek in Zee TV’s Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se.
In 2014, he was selected out of 12 contestants for the role of Prince Salim in Ekta Kapoor's popular historical show Jodha Akbar. In 2015 he started appearing on various Indonesian television shows.
He was also featured on the TV show Dadagiri.
- Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki as vichitravirya
- Dadagiri (2008)
- Veekram and Betal
- Dharam Veer as Kranti
- CID (Sony Tv)
- Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat as Balma
- Adaalat episode 174-175 as Girish Saxena
- Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi as Nirbhay (Lead)
- Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se as Vivek Seharia
- Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya
- Jodha Akbar as Salim
- Cinta Di Langit Taj Mahal 2 as Ravi
- Roro Jonggrang ANTV (Indonesia serial) as Prince Warsara (Lead) (Superhero)
- Gara Gara Duyung as Andara (Lead)
- I-KTP as Ravi (Lead)
- Verma, Deepti. "Know Ravi Bhatia, the Elder Salim of Jodha Akbar". India Opines. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- Roy, Smita (3 September 2008). "Ravi is upset". Times of India. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Dadagiri – An Indian Reality Show Where A Contestant Is Beaten Up After He Slaps A Woman In Return". Trendite. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Ravi Bhatia 'ecstatic' on bagging the role of Salim in Jodha Akbar". Tellychakkar. 12 December 2014. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Ravi Bhatia bags Jodha Akbar, will play grown-up Salim in the show". Tellytadka. 12 December 2014. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- Maheshwri, Neha (20 December 2015). "Ravi Bhatia leaves for Indonesia - Times of India". Times of India. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "Serial 'Roro Jonggrang' ANTV Ravi Bhatia Tak Tayang, Fans Kecam Acara 'Super Family 100' ? - Berita Bintang". newsth.com. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 1 September 2016.