|Years active||2008 – present|
Ravi Bhatia (born 30 November 1988) is an Indian television actor. He is known for his portrayal of Salim in Zee TV's Jodha Akbar, and for being a contestant in the show Dadagiri, where he was involved in a physical altercation.
He moved to Mumbai when he was 18 and started with small roles in Dharamveer, Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki, Veekram and Betaal. In Dharamveer as Debutent Bhatia played the supporting role of Kranti. He was a contestant on the show Dadagiri, when an altercation took place that became popularized by meme culture as "How can she slap?". He later played the role of Salim in TV series Jodha Akbar and then played a supporting role in Star Plus show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, and later played lead role on Sahara One's Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi. Recently, he was also seen as Vivek in Zee TV’s Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se.
In 2014, he was selected out of 12 contestants for the role of Prince Salim in Ekta Kapoor's popular historical show Jodha Akbar. In 2015 he started appearing on various Indonesian television shows. In 2019 he played The lead Episodic Role of Bakul in & tv' s Laal Ishq (2018 TV series) opposite Neha pednaker.
- Dharamveer as Kranti
- Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki as Vichitravirya
- Dadagiri (2008)
- Veekram and Betal
- Dharam Veer as Kranti
- Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat as Balma
- Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi as Nirbhay (Lead)
- Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se as Vivek Seharia
- Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya
- Jodha Akbar as Salim
- Cinta Di Langit Taj Mahal 2 as Ravi
- Roro Jonggrang ANTV (Indonesia serial) as Prince Warsara (Lead) (Superhero)
- Gara Gara Duyung as Andara (Lead)
- I-KTP as Ravi (Lead)
- Laal Ishq as Bakul (Lead in episodic Role)
- Ishq Subhan Allah as Sartaj Ahmed
- Shukla (as Shukla) gangster biopic
- Halala (as Lead)
- Verma, Deepti. "Know Ravi Bhatia, the Elder Salim of Jodha Akbar". India Opines. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Ravi Bhatia 'ecstatic' on bagging the role of Salim in Jodha Akbar". Tellychakkar. 12 December 2014. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Ravi Bhatia bags Jodha Akbar, will play grown-up Salim in the show". Tellytadka. 12 December 2014. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- Maheshwri, Neha (20 December 2015). "Ravi Bhatia leaves for Indonesia - Times of India". Times of India. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "Serial 'Roro Jonggrang' ANTV Ravi Bhatia Tak Tayang, Fans Kecam Acara 'Super Family 100' ? - Berita Bintang". newsth.com. 7 June 2016. Retrieved 1 September 2016.