(Redirected from Ravi verma)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ravi Varma is a Hindu male name used in India. It may refer to:
- Ravi Varma Kulasekhara, 14th century warrior king of Quilon, Kerala
- Ravi Varma of Padinjare Kovilakam (1745–1793), rebel prince regent of Calicut, Malabar
- Raja Ravi Varma (1848–1906), Indian artist
- Maharaja Ravi Varma Kunjappan Thampuran (1865–1946), Maharaja of Cochin
- Ravi Varma (stunt director) (born 1974), Indian stunt director
- Ravi Varma (actor) (fl. 2005–2017), Indian actor who acts primarily in Telugu films
- Ravivarma (film), a 1992 Indian Kannada film
- Ravivarman Sharmila (fl. 1993–2000), Indian national carrom champion
- Ravi Varman (fl. 1999–2018), Indian cinematographer, filmmaker, producer and writer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ravi Varma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|