Ravinder Singh (wrestler)
|Born||30 September 1982 (age 34)
Kharman, Jhajjar district, Haryana, India)
|Height||165 cm (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||59 kg (130 lb)|
Singh has won 15 national championships and gold medals in the 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2011 Commonwealth Wrestling Championships. At the 2010 Commonwealth Games, he won a gold in the Men's Greco-Roman 60 kg wrestling category. At the 2010 Asian Games he won a bronze medal in the same category. Singh also competed in the 2013 World Wrestling Championships in Budapest, Hungary where he reached the quarter finals.
- "Singh, Ravinder (IND)". United World Wrestling. Archived from the original on 25 January 2017. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
- "Indian Greco-Roman wrestlers fail in Rio pursuit". Sport Star Live. Sportstarlive. 6 May 2016. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- 6 goldies in Asiad squad Deccan Chronicle 2010-10-20
- Six CWG gold medallists named in Asian Games wrestling squad – Hindustan Times
- The Hindu Railways honours Commonwealth Games medallists
- Wrestling control – Ahmedabad Mirror
- Railways sportspersons bag 13 of 38 gold medals
- "Appointment of Sh. Ravinder Singh Sangwan as DSP in Haryana Police". Citizen Portal of Haryana Police. Haryana Police Department. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
|This biographical article relating to an Indian sport wrestler or wrestling coach is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|