Ravindra Kishore Sinha
|R K Sinha|
|MP of Rajya Sabha for Bihar|
Assumed office |
10 April 2014
22 September 1951|
|Spouse(s)||Shrimati Rita Kishore Sinha|
|Profession||He also owns a school named "The Indian Public School". He is currently leading this school as its chairman. The school boasts of its lushy green campus spread over 80 acres of land.|
As of 20th December, 2016|
Ravindra Kishore Sinha, also known as RK Sinha (22 September 1951, Buxer, Bihar, India), is an Indian billionaire businessman, politician and journalist. He is the founder of Security and Intelligence Services, a private security solutions provider in India and Australia.
Sinha is a graduate of Political Science and Law and started his career as a journalist. He created Security and Intelligence Services to help retired servicemen after the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
In November 2017 an investigation conducted by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalism cited his name in the list of politicians named in "Paradise Papers" allegations.
- "Ravindra Kishore Sinha". Forbes.com. Forbes Media LLC. March 6, 2018. Retrieved 2018-08-22.
- Chatterjee, Paramita; Pramugdha Mamgain (15 July 2011). "How Ravindra Kishore Sinha of Security and Intelligence Services (India) is securing firms". The Economic Times. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "BJP's super rich candidate to contest Rajya Sabha polls in Bihar". Mid Day. 27 January 2014. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- "His company's worth Rs 3,000 crore and he is BJP's RS candidate". India Today. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- "Biography". Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "CP Thakur, RK Sinha file papers for Rajya Sabha polls in Bihar". The Times of India. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- "CP Thakur, RK Sinha file nomination papers for Rajya Sabha". Zee News. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- "Explore The Politicians in the Paradise Papers - ICIJ". ICIJ. Retrieved 2017-12-06.