This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Prabhat in December 2008
|Born||Ravindra Kumar Chaubey|
5 April 1969
Mahindwara, Sitamarhi, Bihar, India
|Occupation||Poet, writer, journalist|
|Genre||Poetry, ghazal, story writing and blog criticism|
|Subject||Literature and blogs|
|Literary movement||Initiative to Hindi blog criticism|
|Spouse||M. Prabhat |
|Children||Urvija Dubey, Subendu Prabhat and Urvashi Prabhat|
Ravindra Prabhat (born 5 April 1969) is a Hindi novelist, journalist, poet, and short story writer from India. He has worked as an editor and screen play writer. Some of his works have been translated into other languages and published in various literary magazines and anthologies.
Early life and education
Prabhat was born on 5 April 1969 in the village of Mahindwara, Sitamarhi, India. He raised and received primary education there. He obtained higher education in geography honours from B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University in Muzaffarpur, he later studied Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC) from the Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad.
Writings and style
Prabhat has written and edited works on Hindi blogging, and has also published his writing in the form of a blog. He started blogging in 2007, and has published fiction as well as reviews of other blogs.
Prabhat is a founding member of the Parikalpna Award, a blog literary award in India. It is presented by the magazine Parikalpana Samay and the Non-governmental organization Parikalpnaa. The first Parikalpna Award was presented on 30 April 2011.
- Taki Bacha Rahe Loktantra(2011) ISBN 9788191038583 (Hindi)
- Prem Na Hat Bikay (2012) ISBN 9789381394106 (Hindi)
- Dharati Pakad Nirdaliya (2013) ISBN 9789381394519 (Hindi)
- Lakhanaua Kakka(2018) ISBN 978-93-83967-40-7(Bhojpuri)
- Contemporary Nepali Literature (critical writings,essays and interviews,1995)
- History of Hindi Blogging (2011) ISBN 978-93-80916-14-9 (Hindi)
- Contributor to Hindi Blogging: Expression of new revolution (2011) ISBN 978-93-80916-05-7
- Hindi Bhasha ke vividh ayam(2018) ISBN 978-93-84397-67-8 (Hindi essays collection)
- Naya Bihan (Screen Play Writer, 1992) television documentary film on Women's Education under the UNESCO related plan of Unit of Sitamarhi District in "Bihar Education Project".
- Ham Safar (1991) (his first poetry collection) 
- Mat Rona Ramjani Chacha (1999)
- Smriti Shesh (2002)
- Urvija 1992 to 1995. Published at Sitamarhi, Bihar in India.
- Fagunahat, 1990 to 1992a yearly magazine published at Sitamarhi, Bihar in India.
- Samvad, 1993, editor of a special issue of this monthly magazine, whose principal editor was Basant Arya.
- Sahityanjali, 1994. editor of a special issue of this monthly magazine, whose principal editor was Madhvendra Verma.
- Hamari Vani 2010, a Hindi e-journal. he was consulting editor for the year 2010.
- Parikalpna Blogotsav, 2012 - . He is chief editor of this Internet web journal.
- Vatvriksh, May 2011 to May 2013. A Hindi magazine published in Lucknow. He is chief editor.
- Parikalpana Samay, June 2013 - A monthly Hindi magazine published in Lucknow. He is chief editor.
Adaptations of Prabhat's works
- Dr. Siyaram written a Book of Prabhat's works-
- Hindustan, National Daily, Patna Edition, 24 July 1994, Page No.06, Ravindra Prabhat Ki Gazal
- Aj, National Hindi Daily, Patna Edition, 14 November 1994, Page No.:9, Article Title: Literature in Sitamarhi
- Maun Ke Swar, Editor: Shri Ram Dubey, Year: 1994, Page No.: 58, Publisher: Kavya Sangam Publication, Indira Nagar,Sitamarhi-843302
- "रवीन्द्र प्रभात: परिचय और कवितायें" [Ravindra Prabhat: Introduction and Poems] (in Hindi). Kavita Kosh. Retrieved 28 June 2014.
- "रवीन्द्र प्रभात: परिचय, व्यंग्य, आलेख और कहानियाँ" [Ravindra Prabhat: Introduction, satire, articles and stories] (in Hindi). Gadya Kosh. Retrieved 28 June 2014.
- Sanwad(Hindi Monthly), Editor:Basant Arya, Taigore Sahitya Manch Dumara-843301, Bihar, India, Issue-4,5,6,1993, Page No.2
- Aaj, the national Hindi daily, Patna edition,14 November 1994, page numbers: 9, article title: साहित्य में सीतामढ़ी [trans title: Sitamarhi in Literature], Author: Ravindra Prabhat
- Rashtriy Sahara, Hindi Daily, New Delhi, Page No.1 (Umang), 26 September 1994, Title: Ek Gauravshali Ateet
- INDIA TODAY, National Fortnightly Magazine, New Delhi, 15 May 1995, Page No.52, Article Title: Mithas Kahan Gayil
- Ravindra Prabhat : A Short Introduction Archived 1 March 2013 at the Wayback Machine., Sahitya Kunj, 28 June 2014
- An experimental classification of Hindī blôgiṅga: abhivyakti kī naī krānti, oclc, 28 June 2014
- Parikalpana Samay (Hindi Monthly)
- Basu, Dr. Virendra. "The creative fragrance of Ravindra Prabhat". Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- "Jaipur Literature Fest 2016 to focus on culture and heritage". Retrieved 8 February 2017.
- "Cultural riches of Rajasthan take centre stage at Jaipur Literature Festival 2016". Retrieved 8 February 2017.
- News in Hindi related Book released, Sahitya Shilpi, 19 September 2011
- Samakalin Nepali Sahitya, Editor-Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher-Urvija Publication, Ward No.-13 (old), Bhavadepur, Sitamarhi-843302, India, Year- 1995,
- Aj, Hindi Daily, [Patna] Edition, 30 December 1995, News Title:Bajjika Lekhak sangh ka Godasahan daura
- Khojbeen,Fortnightly Magazine,Kala Mandir, Main Road, Sitamarhi-843302, India, 15 December1991, Page No.: 2, Poet: Basant Arya, Review Title: Hamsafar: Yatharth aur kalpna ki dhoop-chhanv
- Hamsafar, Author- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher- Sahitya Sarita Publication, Mela Road Sitamarhi-843302, India, Year- 199,
- Mat Rona Ramjani Chacha, Poet- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher-Kavya Sangam Publications, Indira Nagar, Sitamarhi-843302, India, 1999
- Smriti Shesh, Poet- Ravindra Prabhat, Publisher-Kathyaroop Publications, Allahabad, India,Year- 2002
- "रवीन्द्र प्रभात की परिकल्पना और ब्लॉग आलोचना कर्म के मायने: डॉ॰ विरेन्द्र कुमार बसु" [The meaning of Ravindra Prabhat's Hypothesis and blog criticism work: Dr. Virendra Kumar Basu] (in Hindi). Himdhara. Retrieved 18 Jan 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ravindra Prabhat.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Ravindra Prabhat|