Rawabi Abraj Al Bait Towers
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Rawabi Abraj Al Bait Towers|
|Location||Mecca, Saudi Arabia|
|Floor area||2,722,593 m2 (29,305,750 sq ft)|
Rawabi Abraj Al Bait Towers (Arabic: روابي أبراج البيت) project, consisting of 21 towers, is a proposed real estate development in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It features restaurants, medical facilities, parking, 24/7 security, high-speed elevators and shopping malls. 
This project is developed by Esdarat Holding Company a kuwaiti company with an capital of $377 million launched the private replacement of 600 million shares to fund this project making Rawabi Abraj Al Bait the largest privately owned development in center of Mecca and also Esdarat said this projects will be completed in phases.
- "Jiwar to Build Commercial, Housing Project in Makkah". Arab News. 18 October 2007.
- "Esdarat launches private placement for Makkah real estate development". Arabian Business. 25 June 2008.
- "Jiwar launches Rawabi Abraj Al Bait project in Mecca". Bayut.com. 16 October 2007.
- "Rawabi Abraj Al Bait project in Mecca". skyscrapernews.com. 10 October 2010.
- "Jiwar celebrates 5th anniversary with the launch of Rawabi Abraj Al Bait project". AMEinfo. 16 October 2007.
- "Kuwaiti firm plans project in Makkah". Gulf News. 25 June 2008.