Sungai Rawas, Air Rawas, Batang Air Rawas
|⁃ left||Simpang-kanan River|
The river flows in the southern area of Sumatra with predominantly tropical rainforest climate (designated as Af in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification). The annual average temperature in the area is 23 °C (73 °F). The warmest month is October, when the average temperature is around 24 °C (75 °F), and the coldest is June, at 22 °C (72 °F). The average annual rainfall is 3,546 mm (139.6 in). The wettest month is December, with an average of 482 mm (19.0 in) rainfall, and the driest is June, with 115 mm (4.5 in) rainfall.
- Rand McNally, The New International Atlas, 1993.
- Air Rawas - Geonames.org.
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11: 1633–1644. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month – TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.