From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rawhide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rawhide is a hide or animal skin that has not been tanned.
Rawhide may also refer to:
- Rawhide (1938 film), a Western starring baseball player Lou Gehrig
- Rawhide (1951 film), a Western starring Tyrone Power and Susan Hayward
- Rawhide (TV series), a Western television series featuring Eric Fleming and Clint Eastwood
- "Rawhide" (song), a 1958 Western song originally recorded by Frankie Laine
- Rawhide Clyde, a character from the animated cartoon Crazy Claws from The Kwicky Koala Show
- Rawhide Kid, a fictional cowboy in the Marvel Comics universe
Places in the United States
- Rawhide, California, an unincorporated community
- Rawhide, Nevada, a former town
- Rawhide, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Rawhide Mountains, Arizona
- Rawhide Buttes, Wyoming
- Rawhide Creek, Nebraska
- Rawhide Mine, a coal mine in Wyoming
- Rawhide (computing), a development version of the Fedora computer operating system
- Secret Service codename of President Ronald Reagan
- James Douglas, Jr. (1867–1949), known as "Rawhide Jimmy", Canadian-American businessman and mining executive
- Jim Tabor (1916-1953), American Major League Baseball player nicknamed "Rawhide"
- VRC-40, a United States Navy fleet logistics support squadron also known as "the Rawhides"
- Walla Walla and Columbia River Railroad, also known as the Rawhide Railroad, a defunct railroad in the state of Washington
- Visalia Rawhide, an American minor league baseball team
- Rawhide 2010, a gay bar in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Rawhide Boys Ranch, an at risk youth program provider in New London, Wisconsin, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rawhide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.