From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rawlings can be a surname, a location name or a company name.
- Angela Rawlings, Canadian author and poet (also known as "a.rawlings")
- David Rawlings, American guitar player
- Donnell Rawlings, American actor and comedian
- Edmund Charles Rawlings, English politician
- Edwin W. Rawlings, U.S. Air Force general
- George C. Rawlings, American politician
- Hunter R. Rawlings III, American classics scholar
- Ian Rawlings, Australian actor - in cast of Neighbours
- Jade Rawlings, Australian rules footballer
- Jerry Rawlings, Ghanaian politician and military leader
- John Joseph Rawlings, British engineer and inventor
- Johnny Rawlings, American baseball player
- Nana Konadu Agyeman Rawlings, Former First Lady of Ghana
- Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings, American author of short-stories and novels
- Moses Rawlings, colonel in the American Revolution who fought for the American army
- Richard Rawlings, star of American television show Fast N' Loud, owner of Gas Monkey garage, Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill and Gas Monkey Live
- Steven Rawlings, British astrophysicist; one of the lead scientists in the Square Kilometre Array project
- William Reginald Rawlings, Aboriginal Australian who received the Military Medal during World War 1
- Rawlings Datir, A Nigerian Microbiologist.
- Rawlings (company), a U.S. sports equipment company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rawlings.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.