Ray E. Didier Field
|Location||Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States|
|Owner||Nicholls State University|
|Operator||Nicholls State Athletics Department|
|Field size||331 ft. (LF), 400 ft. (CF), 331 ft. (RF)|
|Nicholls State Colonels baseball (NCAA)|
Ray E. Didier Field is a baseball venue in Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States. It is home to the Nicholls State Colonels baseball team of the NCAA Division I Southland Conference. Opened in 1960, the venue has a capacity of 3,200 spectators. It is named after Raymond E. Didier, head baseball coach from 1964–1973 and athletic director from 1963–1978.
The grandstand features chairback seating and a pressbox. The team's covered batting cage is located directly adjacent to the stadium along the third base side of the ballpark.
- "Nicholls State University Baseball". geauxcolonels.com. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "Nicholls State releases Schedule". collegebaseballdaily.com. Retrieved 2015-09-07.
- "Southland’s top two pitching staffs battle at Ray E. Didier Field". sportsnola.com. Retrieved 2015-09-07.
- "Morales amazes at Didier". The Daily Comet. Retrieved 2015-09-07.
- "Nicholls Colonels Baseball" (PDF). geauxcolonels.com. Retrieved 2013-03-13.
- "Didier shaped Nicholls athletics, many lives". HoumaToday.com. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
|This article about a baseball venue in Louisiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|