Ray Township, Morgan County, Indiana
Location in Morgan County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||25.78 sq mi (66.8 km2)|
|• Land||25.56 sq mi (66.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.22 sq mi (0.6 km2) 0.85%|
|Elevation||755 ft (230 m)|
|• Density||63.8/sq mi (24.6/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||46151, 46166, 47433|
|GNIS feature ID||0453783|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 25.78 square miles (66.8 km2), of which 25.56 square miles (66.2 km2) (or 99.15%) is land and 0.22 square miles (0.57 km2) (or 0.85%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Friendship Park, Goss and Stierwalt.
- Metropolitan School District of Martinsville Schools
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 47
- State Senate District 37
- "Ray Township, Morgan County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Ray Township
||Harrison Township, Owen County||Ashland Township||Jefferson Township|
|Wayne Township, Owen County|
|Bean Blossom Township, Monroe County||Baker Township|