From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Raya may refer to:
- Raya (country subdivision), administrative unit of the Ottoman Empire
- Raya, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Raya, Simalungun, a town in Indonesia
- Raya, Nepal, a village in NW Nepal
- Raya and Sakina, Egyptian serial killers
- Rayah or Raya, a member of the tax-paying lower class in the Ottoman Empire
People with the surname
- Joseph Raya, Melkite Greek Catholic archbishop
- Hari Raya or Eid al-Fitr, a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims
- Raisa, a given name
- Raja (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Raya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.