Rayan (Arabic: ريان) is a unisex given name of cross-cultural origin. In Arabic, Rayan refers to the heavens, in Persian, it is a fragrant herb or “wise,”. While in India it’s a term referring to an authority figure. Irish version meaning “little king.”
Spelling variant: Ryann, Ryon or Rian. A similar name, Reyana (ريّان), is the name of one of Islam's Heaven gates through which only the observers of Ramadan would enter on the Day of Resurrection.
- Reyyan Al-Boqami, Saudi Arabian football player
- Rayan Al-Harbi, Saudi football player
- Rayan Aribi, Tunisian handball player
- Rayan Hawili, Lebanese American football player
- "What are the doors to Jannah/Paradise in Islam?". about.com. Retrieved 8 December 2016.
|This given name–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|