Raymarine Marine Electronics
|Products||The Raymarine Marine Product Range|
|Website||Raymarine UK Ltd, Raymarine Inc.|
Raymarine is a manufacturer of electronic equipment for marine use. The company targets both recreational and light commercial markets with their products, which include:
- GPS Chartplotters
- VHF Radios
- Digital Fishfinders / Sonar
- Self-steering gear (Autohelm / Autopilot)
- Satellite television
- Software solutions
The company was founded by a leveraged buyout of the consumer electronics branch of Raytheon corporation. With subsequent acquisitions it is now a major supplier of marine electronics. As of May 14, 2010 Raymarine is part of FLIR Systems.
- Guardian article on Raymarine
- Google Finance company profile
- Reuters company profile.
- History at Raymarine.com
- Raytheon press release about leveraged buyout.
- Coverage of sponsorship
- FLIR Systems press release about purchase
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|