Associated with a pro-German tendency within the British political and intellectual establishment in the inter-war years, Beazley was a regular contributor to the Anglo-German Review, established in 1936. He subsequently sat on the National Council of the Link, a pro-German organisation.
- James of Aragon (1890)
- Henry the Navigator (1895)
- The Dawn of Modern Geography (vol. 1, 1897; vol. 2, 1901; vol. 3, 1906)
- John and Sebastian Cabot (1898)
- The Chronicle of the Discovery and Conquest of Guinea. Written by Gomes Eannes de Azurara (1899) translator with Edgar Prestage
- An English Garner: Voyages and Travels mainly during the 16th and 17th Centuries (1902) two volumes
- Voyages of the Elizabethan Seamen. Select Narratives from the 'Principal Navigations' of Hakluyt (1907) edited with Edward John Payne
- A Note-book of Mediaeval History AD323-AD1453 (1917)
- Russia From The Varangians To The Bolsheviks (1918) with Nevill Forbes and G. A. Birkett
- Nineteenth Century Europe (1922)
- The Road to Ruin in Europe (1932)
- The Beauty of the North Cotswolds (1946)
- "BEAZLEY, Charles Raymond". Who's Who. Vol. 59. 1907. p. 120.
- Richard Griffiths, Fellow Travellers on the Right, Oxford University Press, 1983, p. 239
- Griffiths, p. 309
- Le Strange, Guy (July 1897). "Review of The Dawn of Modern Geography: A History of Exploration and Geographical Science from the Conversion of the Roman Empire to A.D. 900 by C. Raymond Beazley". The English Historical Review. 12: 538–543.
- Le Strange, Guy (April 1902). "Review of The Dawn of Modern Geography: Part II. A History of Exploration and Geographical Science from the Close of the Ninth to the Middle of the Thirteenth Century by C. Raymond Beazley". The English Historical Review. 17: 338–339.
- Le Strange, Guy (July 1907). "Review of The Dawn of Modern Geography: Vol. III. A History of Exploration and Geographical Science from the Middle of the Thirteenth to the Early Years of the Fifteenth Century by C. Raymond Beazley". The English Historical Review. 22: 573–574.
|Wikisource has original works written by or about:
Charles Raymond Beazley
- Page includes a biography
- Works by Raymond Beazley at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Raymond Beazley at Internet Archive
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|