|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
27 January 1934|
|Died||10 April 2013
Raymond Boudon (27 January 1934 – 10 April 2013) was a sociologist and Professor in the Paris-Sorbonne University, and was a member of many important institutions: Académie des Sciences morales et politiques, Academia Europaea, British Academy, American Academy of Arts and Sciences, International Academy of Human Sciences of St Petersburg, Central European Academy of Arts and Sciences.
A biographical study of him by Jean-Michel Morin was published in 2006.
- Education, Opportunity and Social Inequality (1974)
- The Logic of Social Action (1981)
- Theories of Social Change (1986)
- The Analysis of Ideology (1989)
- The Art of Self-Persuasion (1994)
- The Origin of Values (2000)
- "Décès du sociologue Raymond Boudon". Lefigaro.fr. 2007-10-29. Retrieved 2013-04-12.
- Morin, Jean-Michel (2006). Boudon, un sociologue classique. ("Boudon, a classical sociologist"). Paris: L'Harmattan.
- E. Di Nuoscio, "Le ragioni degli individui. L'individualismo metodologico di Raymond Boudon", Rubbettino, Roma 1996
|This biographical article about a French academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|