This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Private Holding Company|
|Industry||Textiles, Engineering, Aviation & Real estate|
|Products||fabrics, garments, designer wear, denim, cosmetics & toiletries, engineering files & tools, prophylactics and air charter services|
Raymond Group is an Indian branded fabric and fashion retailer, incorporated in 1925. It produces suiting fabric, with a capacity of producing 31 million meters of wool and wool-blended fabrics.
The group owns apparel brands like Raymond, Raymond Premium Apparel, Park Avenue, Park Avenue Woman ColorPlus & Parx. All the brands are retailed through 'The Raymond Shop' (TRS), with a network of over 700 retail shops spread across India and overseas, in over 200 cities.
In 2019, Raymonds announced its venture into real estate business under Raymond Realty. The new venture is poised to start with an investment of Rs. 250 crore (approx $36 million) in developing mid-income and premium housing units on 20 acres of land in the growing suburb of Thane. Raymond group holds over 125 acres of land in this region.
- ET Bureau, "India Inc seeks conducive tax environment, bold reforms", The Economic Times, 7 June 2014
- "Park Avenue Woman's Online Catalog". Archived from the original on 20 September 2012. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- "ColorPlusOnline.com – Online Shopping and Retail Store". Archived from the original on 2 October 2013. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- Patwa, Bidya Sapam,Prasannata (3 April 2019). "Raymond starts real estate business with Thane residential project". Mint. Retrieved 4 April 2019.
- "India's Most Trusted Brands 2014". Trust Research Advisory. Archived from the original on 2 May 2015.