|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011)|
|Public company (BSE: 500330)|
|Industry||Textiles, Engineering and Aviation|
Chairman & managing director
|Products||fabrics, garments, designer wear, denim, cosmetics & toiletries, engineering files & tools, prophylactics and air charter services|
|Revenue||₹14.06 billion (US$210 million) (2013)|
Incorporated in 1925, Raymond Group is one of India's largest branded fabric and fashion retailers. It is one of the leading, integrated producers of suiting fabric in the world, with a capacity of producing 31 million meters of wool & wool-blended fabrics. Gautam Singhania is the chairman and managing director of the Raymond group.
The Group owns apparel brands like Raymond, Raymond Premium Apparel, Park Avenue, Park Avenue Woman ColorPlus & Parx. All the brands are retailed through 'The Raymond Shop' (TRS) – One of the largest network of over 700 retail shops spread across India and overseas, in over 200 cities.
- Raymond Ltd.
- Raymond Ltd. is among the largest integrated manufacturers of fabrics in the world.
- Raymond Apparel Ltd.
- Raymond Apparel Ltd. has in its folio some of the apparel brands in India – Raymond Premium Apparel,Park Avenue, Parx.
- ColorPlus Fashions Ltd.
- ColorPlus is among the smart casual brand in the premium category in India.
- Silver Spark Apparel Ltd.
- A garmenting facility in India that manufactures formal suits, trousers and jackets.
- Celebrations apparel ltd.
- A shirt manufacturing facility at Bangalore.
- EverBlue Apparel Ltd.
- A denim garmenting facility in Doddaballapur near Bangalore (India).
- J.K. Helene Curtis Ltd.
- A player in the grooming, accessories and toiletries category.
- JK Files (India) Limited.
- A player in the Engineering Files & Tools segment and the largest producer of steel files in the world.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)|
- The Brand Trust Report 2014, is published by Trust Research Advisory, ranked Raymond at 23rd position among the most trusted brands of India.
- "BSE Plus". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 6 January 2011.
- ET Bureau, "India Inc seeks conducive tax environment, bold reforms", The Economic Times, 7 June 2014
- "Park Avenue Woman's Online Catalog". Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- "ColorPlusOnline.com – Online Shopping and Retail Store". Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- "India's Most Trusted Brands 2014". Trust Research Advisory.