|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Public company (BSE: 500330)|
|Industry||Textiles, Engineering and Aviation|
Chairman & managing director
|Products||fabrics, garments, designer wear, denim, cosmetics & toiletries, engineering files & tools, prophylactics and air charter services|
|Revenue||₹14.06 billion (US$210 million) (2013)|
Raymond Group is an Indian branded fabric and fashion retailer, incorporated in 1925. It produces suiting fabric, with a capacity of producing 31 million meters of wool and wool-blended fabrics. Gautam Singhania is the chairman and managing director of the Raymond group.
The group owns apparel brands like Raymond, Raymond Premium Apparel, Park Avenue, Park Avenue Woman ColorPlus & Parx. All the brands are retailed through 'The Raymond Shop' (TRS), with a network of over 700 retail shops spread across India and overseas, in over 200 cities.
- "BSE Plus". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 6 January 2011.
- ET Bureau, "India Inc seeks conducive tax environment, bold reforms", The Economic Times, 7 June 2014
- "Park Avenue Woman's Online Catalog". Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- "ColorPlusOnline.com – Online Shopping and Retail Store". Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- "India's Most Trusted Brands 2014". Trust Research Advisory.