||This biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (October 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Raymond Kelley is an American cellist, who played in a Hollywood session musician group from 1959, later named the Abnuceals Emuukha Electric Symphony Orchestra by Frank Zappa in 1967. Kelley left the group in 1974. He performed with the Los Angeles Orchestra.
- 1966 Freak Out!, Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention
- 1968 The Holy Mackerel, The Holy Mackerel
- 1972 Hot August Night, Neil Diamond
- 1974 Here Comes Inspiration, Paul Williams
- 1974 Gypsy Symphony, Wendy Waldman
- 1980 Faces, Earth, Wind & Fire