|Native name||Chinese: 柯清輝|
|Born||1949 (age 68–69)
Xiamen, Fujian Province, China
|Alma mater||University of Hong Kong|
Raymond Or Ching-fai (Chinese: 柯清輝), SBS, JP (born 1949 in Xiamen, Fujian, China) is the Vice-Chairman of G-Resources Group (SEHK: 1051 and the Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of China Strategic Group (SEHK: 235),  and the chairman of Esprit Holdings.
Or is married and he has four children.
- 1972 Or started working at HSBC
- 1980: Promoted to Credit Manager in Corporate Banking Division in HSBC
- 1995: Promoted to Assistant General Manager and Head of Corporate and Institutional Banking in HSBC
- 2000: Appointed to General Manager and then Group General Manager of HSBC
- 2005: Appointed to Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive of Hang Seng Bank
- 2009: Retired from Hang Seng Bank
- Raymond Or buys 6M shares of G-Resources at $3M
- Nan Shan Buyer China Strategic Raises Acquisition Funds, Makes New Hires
- HONG KONG NEWSPAPER HIGHLIGHTS – FEB 27, 2009
- "hku.hk, University of Hong Kong, 2009 Honorary University Fellows". Retrieved Nov 22, 2016.
- Vice Chairman and CEO: Raymond Or Ching Fai